Terms & Conditions
Zoom Events Terms & Conditions
By using the online booking system you are agreeing to the following booking terms and conditions.
- Customers should protect any password and login details as they will be accountable for any bookings made in their name, whether made by the actual customer or not
- We do not offer refunds on cancelled or non-attended bookings and online bookings are non-transferable
- Zoom Events cannot be held responsible for any online bookings made incorrectly or in error by the customer
- Customers are accountable for all online bookings made in their name (even when made incorrectly) and the charge associated with them
- All online bookings will be confirmed by email detailing any transactional information
- You will need to provide evidence of your booking
- Zoom Events reserves the right to make any changes to the timetable or the online booking system at any time
- Zoom Events reserves the right to decline any booking without reason
- Zoom Events reserves the right to refuse entry and remove people from the premises without reason
- Events & Markets may require purchase of a nominally priced entry ticket. Due to the low value and processing costs of such tickets, all tickets purchased for the those events or markets are deemed non-refundable.